Saturday, June 7, 2008
Nemo
I had to work at the Utah Lake Festival today, and it was pouring here in Provo when we all left. None of us were excited to be by the windy lake in the cold. Otter Creek. But, the weather got warmer so that wasn't an issue any more. My assignment at the festival, you ask? Well, i was in charge of the 'Paint a Fish' stand. We had talapia from Albertson's that the kids would paint on. We would put a paper on top and so the kid would have the imprint of their painted fish. It turned out to be really cool, and all the kids loved it....the parents were the one's who did not aprove. But, yes i got to wipe off all the fish after the kid was done so the next kid could paint. I am immune to touching dead fish now...yay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Laura...thanks for commenting on our blog. I didn't know you had a blog :o) I will have to put you on my links list. yes that is vets pool and we see becca there everyday! it is really fun. you'll have to come with us sometime! i saw a group from the center there yesterday and i thought of you.
Post a Comment