
I love Octobler! I love Halloween! So, an update. I got the weird purple thing growing on my shoulder taken out. I expected a simple procedure. But, had like 3 nurses watching. One of the nurses left after i was numbed. (I bled quite a bit, and the growing thing squirt out some gross juices too). I got to meet the little cystic growth and named him alf. But, sadly i got really sick. I was hot and asked for a cup of water. That didn't help so they got me the "emesis bucket". Meaning the throw up bucket. I held it close to me but refused to let myself throw up. So i used it to fan myself and instantly felt better! So, i got 3 stitches and get to keep them till the 13th. It's starting to look infected though, which is no bueno. Other than that, school is good. I've been doing better at IV's and we are learning Intubations now. I don't want to be stuck here next summer while all my friends are doing stuff so i'm looking into a study abroad or something. If you have suggestions, i want them!!! Nay, i NEED them!
3 comments:
Hey Wardie Friend! You should go to Europe over the summer! It's only the coolest place to visit ever. Dan and I went there a couple years ago and really liked it. I hope school is going well. It seems like you're having fun in your EMT class
Octobler. hah. clever you.
This is Paul, but I think that I am signed in as Claudia. I was looking at study abroad programs and they are expensive. Anyways, I was looking to see if they have one in Ireland, because that's my favorite place ever, but they don't. I would recommend the Italy one. That'd be cool. I feel like it might be tough to find things to do for 14 days in Florence. It's a cool city, but after David and Il Duomo, there isn't much else, at least that I know of.
Post a Comment