There is one week until Thanksgiving, so every day until then i will post something i am grateful for! Today, (and everyday) i am grateful for my family! Wyatt, Reese, Ashton, and Ella: You make me so happy and i love you all so much! You make me truly happy and excited. Jill: You are so tender and helpful! I know if i have trouble with my homework i can turn to you and count on you! Rob: You're amazing and i love you so much. It's been so great living close to you for 3 years here in provo. You've helped me so many times and saved me in so many ways. Thanks. Jeff: You're way fun and i'm glad you're in the family! I always know i will have a good time with you. Katie: I'm glad we can have fun together and remember i can help with ashton and soon to be baby girl anytime! Natalie: I am so grateful for you and all you've done for me! Thanks for taking care of my brother. Thanks for being my sister. Ken: I've always looked up to you and always will. You mean so much to me and you have ALWAYS been there for me. Mom: What would i do without you? I love spending time with you. Thanks for being my best friend. Dad: You're such an example to me! I strive to be like you when i grow up. I love spending time with you and just hanging out. I'm grateful for all my cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents too. You've all had a positive influence on me and i'm so grateful for it!!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Number 1
There is one week until Thanksgiving, so every day until then i will post something i am grateful for! Today, (and everyday) i am grateful for my family! Wyatt, Reese, Ashton, and Ella: You make me so happy and i love you all so much! You make me truly happy and excited. Jill: You are so tender and helpful! I know if i have trouble with my homework i can turn to you and count on you! Rob: You're amazing and i love you so much. It's been so great living close to you for 3 years here in provo. You've helped me so many times and saved me in so many ways. Thanks. Jeff: You're way fun and i'm glad you're in the family! I always know i will have a good time with you. Katie: I'm glad we can have fun together and remember i can help with ashton and soon to be baby girl anytime! Natalie: I am so grateful for you and all you've done for me! Thanks for taking care of my brother. Thanks for being my sister. Ken: I've always looked up to you and always will. You mean so much to me and you have ALWAYS been there for me. Mom: What would i do without you? I love spending time with you. Thanks for being my best friend. Dad: You're such an example to me! I strive to be like you when i grow up. I love spending time with you and just hanging out. I'm grateful for all my cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents too. You've all had a positive influence on me and i'm so grateful for it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you come from good stock, Laura
Post a Comment