Friday, January 2, 2009

Two Zero Zero Nine


The last day of 2008 was spent working for my dad, dinner with parents, rob, jill, katie, jeff and ashton, playing of the wii, to a ward party and then to play more wii with my friends! We toasted our martinelli's and had fun bringing in the new year! I have my 2009 goals set in motion. I obviously have some personal goals, but i have some i'm ok with sharing! I want to floss more. I never floss. I want to find a way to not be self conscious at my own apartment and stop being so worried if they don't like me. They can get over it. :D But seriously. I feel like i'm not 'me' when i'm at my apartment and that needs to change! I don't want to get in an accident this year! I want to make more crafts, and cook more! I want to get better at the piano(will mostly happen when i move home for the summer)! I want to get better at Racquetball! I want to be a better EMT! I want to be the better version of myself! The upgraded Laura; version 2009! Happy New Year!


2 comments:

curtis said...

Happy New Year to you too!

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

I can definitly help you with the whole floss thing. I floss everynight! Good luck with the whole no accidents thing.