




One of the
best nights ever!!! Because of my One mom's job we got to help volunteer at the annual Leapin Leaners and Low Tops fundraiser. I was grinning all night long! Deron Williams was quite swamped the whole night, but at one point, he did touch my back, so pretty sure i won't wash my dress. haha, jk.
best nights ever!!! Because of my One mom's job we got to help volunteer at the annual Leapin Leaners and Low Tops fundraiser. I was grinning all night long! Deron Williams was quite swamped the whole night, but at one point, he did touch my back, so pretty sure i won't wash my dress. haha, jk.
3 comments:
No seriously, don't wash your dress. ;)
I just want you to know that my friend was seriously super jealous of these pictures. Oh by the way, hi Laura! I found your blog!
lucky girl! i'm very jealous :o)
Post a Comment