Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Tale of 2 Cars

I got Shaniqua (the white Acura) close to the end of my junior year in high school. The AC was broken, there is rust and it's a '92. I got used to no air conditioning, and over the 5 years, Shaniqua and i have been besties! SO, sadly, she was dying and it was time for a new car. Yesterday i bought a new/used car and traded my adorable shaniqua in. Judge me allll you want, but i cried every time i thought of leaving my car behind. And, i did cry while at the dealership, and while driving away in a new car. She's been good to me!

So, meet my new car! It doesn't have a name yet....so, i 'm open to suggestions!


2 comments:

Bob said...

Jim. Jim the Jeep.

emilye said...

I like the new car! Let's go cruisin in it soon!