Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hey kids, School's for Fools...Look at me!

Well Hello!
So. This is the post about my semester of school.
Yes, I am only a few weeks in, but here's whats happening.
The following are the classes I am taking:
Motor Learning and Development
Visitor Behavior
Senior Seminar
Psychosocial Aspects of Human Performance
Math 1010
Backpacking
Individualized Math Review(will begin in february)

So, I'm taking 18 credits. Yay.
My motor learning class is interesting.
My teacher is from Turkey and so he's hard to understand.
He was also my fitness for life teacher my freshman year.
He kicked me out one day.
But, it's been fine so far...
The rest are going fine, and i'm enjoying them for the most part.
Except Math. It will just always suck.
It only sucks when i don't understand it though...:)

3 comments:

kritomiester said...

haha, why did you get kicked out?!

kaeleface said...

did you stick it to them man or insult his turkish ancestry?? That's what i wouldda done.

Laura said...

he kicked me out freshman year for being prejudiced. it was so random.