Alright...So, I had plans for blogging...and my computer got a virus and i've been without it for a week.
Thankfully it was the fastest, busiest week i've had in a long time...
I got a new calling in my student ward...and it's one that i never wanted.
Ward Choir Director. Really? Ugh.
So i've never lead a choir and have no idea what to do. Yay.
And i worked everyday this past week.
And school on mondays and tuesdays holds me hostage until about 5 pm.
Long story short, it's been a busy, insane week.
So, better posts will be coming once i get my computer back and running!
1 comment:
Yeah they made me ward music chair - so that means I direct the choir as well as lead the music in sacrament meeting. Love leading, hate choir directing. I got lucky over Christmas that it was a bunch of guys in my ward that wanted to sing so we just did Silent Night out of the hymn book. So while I suck, their enthusiasm helps . . But I do seriously feel your pain. We for sure haven't had choir practice since Christmas LOL
Post a Comment