http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsVgYHSmDu0
This was amazing! It helps that my dad is in it, but wow....such an amazing song and done so well! I love General Conference and I am so thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I love the chance i have to listen to the prophet and the apostles every 6 months! The world is a hard place and Satan is working so hard; i'm so lucky to have this guidance! My favorite talks included Elder Scott's on marriage, Elder Perry on Sabbath Day observance, Elder Uchtdorf on revelation, Brother Paul Johnson who provided me with a new favorite quote- "The only way to see the views, is to make the climb!" There were many more talks that i loved and they meant so much to me! I feel so blessed to have this church in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment