Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lately

Ello! It's finals week right now...it's annoying that i have so much stress and i know that in a few days it will all be over. It's good and bad... I can do it! I'm only worried about math. I feel like i did really well this semester. I worked hard and did my best, so I hope it pays off.

I NEED TO SELL MY APARTMENT CONTRACT!!!!!!!!!!!! Most of my stress right now is because of this. My asian roommate is going to virginia for an internship all summer and couldn't sell her contract, so she will be paying for it while she's gone. If i can't sell mine, my roommate will be living alone while we pay for her to do so. Obnoxious. I'd really rather not pay $230 for June and July when i won't be here. That sucks. SO, if you have any new ideas for how i can sell it, let me know! I'm also advertising that it's only $190. I want out!!!!

Easter has come and gone, and i got to enjoy some of it's festivities: hiding eggs for my niece and nephew, dying eggs with my mom, and feeling the spirit of the savior.  What a wonderful holiday and day for us to remember the sacrifice of our father and of his son.  We shouldn't need the reminder, but it's nice to know that our savior died for us and atoned for our sins and because of him, we too can be risen and will live as eternal families again.

I wish it were just june already so i could go to Ohio! Everytime i look at the packing list they sent me i get all excited and i just want to leave! I really hope it works out well and is a great experience and not a train wreck. But, even if it does turn out less than hoped for; i will make the best of it and love it!


Oh, and on saturday my friends were getting rid of their chinchilla, so i decided to save him. But, i was a little surprised when i got there to see how massive the cage was. I went thinking it would fit on the driver seat of my car. Wow was i wrong. I couldn't back out now! So, i took him home and knew my parents wouldn't be happy...He's so adorable, but obviously i wasn't thinking too clearly and i can't exactly take care of him....


No comments: