Friday, March 12, 2010

Group Projects

Group Projects...they can be wonderful, but they can also be miserable. I am dealing with the miserable part of it right now. So, here's the scene......
I have a marketing class online. We were instructed to get in groups, find a company, and prepare a marketing plan for it. The plan is split into 3 sections. The second section is due at midnight tonight. I let my group know through blackboard that i would be working on 2 of the 5 sections a week and a half ago. This morning, there is finally a messgae from one of the other group members. There are only 3 of us in this group. So, i'm trying to get a hold of the last person to see if he's working on it, if he'll have it done for tonight, etc. 8pm tonight he finally texts me back. He says he's been sick all week, he doesn't have internet where he is, yada yada yada....So, i'm frustrated....i did all but one of the sections that the other guy did. I told him he won't be getting the credit for this section and now he's going to be a butt head. Does this make sense? Oh well. Group Projects.....especially in an online class.....they are DIFFICULT!!!!

No comments: